Elvony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elvony

Rpg Medieval fantasy building world set on the island of Madira. Daily quests!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Members Rules
About Elvony I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:45 pm by Admin

» About Elvony
About Elvony I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:32 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

About Elvony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Elvony
Race: Human
Job Title:

About Elvony Empty
PostSubject: About Elvony   About Elvony I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:32 am

Elvony is set on the island of Madira in the blue open ocean towards the south pole. The climate is hot during the summer months and freezing during winter months. The only time zone we know here is by the moon and the sun. There are mountains, Lakes and a good amount of green land and forests around. Elvony is a peacefull place to be i believe we are North ? Which i believe is true by an old map i discover while opening a chest i found near the ocean shore when i arrived here a long time ago. The population here in elvony is not very big i believe around 100 i have been told, There maybe some more who and left elvony to venture far beyond to explore madira it is pronounced (Ma-di-ra). When i first arrived here i was just an explorer just like yourself, But as timed past by the people of elvony looked at me as there leader there ruler, I am known as King Elvony now.
During one summers night here in elvony the worst thing that anyone of us could ever imagined did happen! The sky became red there was crashes of thunder forks of lighting and dragons yes dragons! They came from out the sky diving and roaring out bursts of flames onto our village, Burning all our homes and food supply. It only happened one night but that was enough it destroyed everything! Now i am pleased you have arrived here to help us build back up our village into a town and to help make a castle for us to fight and defend from, All i ask is to be active and join us to build elvony as one fearless and strong civilization
Back to top Go down
https://elvony.rpg-board.net

About Elvony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elvony :: Welcome To Elvony-
Jump to: